Become A Client
Carpathia Collaborative strives to provide our clients with the most effective, integrative, functional care by using the most cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic modalities available.
Start Your Journey Back To Health
We want to optimize your experience with our practice and decide if we are the right fit for you, to give you the best care possible. Making an appointment begins with filling out and returning our comprehensive health questionnaire. We know it is lengthy, but we use all this information to make a more complete assessment of where you are currently and how we can help.
Schedule your New Patient consultation today and meet our team! Drs. Christensen and Iratcabal ask you to consider your readiness regarding the following five questions below.
Are You Ready?
- Are you willing to take responsibility, be accountable and be a partner in your own care?
- Are you willing to make significant changes in your diet and lifestyle based on our recommendations?
- Are you willing to pay careful attention to your body?
- Are you willing to engage in daily self care?
- Are you ready to invest in your health for the long term instead of just treating symptoms?
Make An Appointment
- Please register as a New Patient so you are able to login using the username and password you’ve created.
- Then click on “Questionnaires” in the right hand column to fill out the necessary forms. Fill out all the New Patient Forms under “Intake Forms” and “Policy & Consent Forms” and any others that you’ve been instructed to complete.
- Select which practitioner you’d like to see at the top of the main “Medical History” questionnaire.
- If you don’t know which practitioner you’d like to see, select “I do not know”. We will review your paperwork and assign you to the practitioner most fit to address your specific health concerns.
- You will be called within 24 to 48 hours to schedule an appointment.
- Upload into the Patient Portal or bring with you to your first appointment any previous labs and procedures you have had done. The more detailed history we have on you, the more efficiently we can serve you.
- For Drs. Christensen and Iratcabal, your initial intake consultation may be done with one of our functionally trained RN’s, with appropriate lab work ordered, and an initial plan of care started in consultation with the your practitioner while you are awaiting your appointment with them.
Please note that office hours are by appointment only. We are more than happy to place your name on a cancellation list for certain providers to get the soonest appointment available.
Here are the instructions on how to access the Carpathia Collaborative Patient Portal and start the process of becoming a new patient:
- Go to our website www.carpathiacollaborative.com
- Click appointments tab drop down then “Patient Portal”.
- Click on the option belowthe green log in button labeled I’m a new patient. “I’m a new patient, take me to the registration page”.
- Enter your information in the fields required and click “Sign Me Up” at the bottom of the page.
- After logging in with the Username and Password you created, you will either see a drop down tab in the center or a list of tabs on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the dark purple tab labeled “Questionnaires”.
- Please fill out and submit the forms with the words “All New Patients”associated with them, the first and second sections. (There are additional forms needed for Dr. Heidi and Dr. Doolittle, these forms are titled Neuro Forms and are located at the bottom of the page under additional questionnaires)
Once you have filled out those forms and submitted, our doctors will review them and we will call you to schedule an appointment.
If you have any issues please don’t hesitate to call us at 469.729.6461.
The body has a psycho-physical information system that will direct itself to self-healing if given the right internal and external support. Ultimately you are in charge of your own well-being. The Carpathia team is here to guide you but we can not do the work for you.
The functional approach utilizes nutrition and dietary changes as a fundamental part of treatment for optimizing everything from gastrointestinal health, immune, sleep, hormonal balance and neurological challenges, to emotional well-being. This may require some major changes in your current diet, particularly regarding caffeine, sugar, processed foods, and alcohol. Nutritional counseling with a functionally trained dietitian is essential for lasting results. Are you willing to consider making these changes in order to achieve your health goals?
Part of the journey is to become aware of daily physical changes and symptoms arising in your body so that you can begin to understand the complex process involved. The more you are aware of these things the more quickly you can make adjustments to further your own self-care. We strongly recommend keeping a food-mood diary to start to self assess.
The balance between rest and physical exercise will be a major factor in your well-being. We often lose this balance by getting caught in the “busyness” or our lives. We can help you with this balance but successful implementation at home and in your life depends on the commitment to your health and self-care.
Cutting edge functional testing may be recommended in order to assess your individual unique biochemistry and physiology. These tests may involve the collection of saliva, urine, stool, breathe or blood.
We do not work with insurance for the simple reason that they do not agree to reimburse us for what we do. Therefore, this is something we can not offer. Some of our testing companies are willing to work with your insurance to get some coverage.
It did not take you a few weeks to get to where you are in your health journey so understand that this is not going to be a quick fix or overnight cure. It takes the body 55 days minimum to change at a cellular level and become the new “normal” for your body. Based on this, we generally anticipate a 4 to 12 months process to achieve long-lasting, and even a lifetime of, health.
We are not an emergency care facility. If you have an emergency please call your regular physician or seek an emergency medical facility.
The best way to get a quick response is to call our office. Do not email us for any pressing matters.